20 Positive Quotes about habits to change your life
Our own habits are an important aspect of behavioral change. If we can develop and focus on the positive habits, we will be able to turn our best intentions and lifestyle knowledge into reality. It is very beneficial to learn more about habits, in order to develop healthy positive habits for long-term lifestyle change.
Finding the motivation to form good habits is what separates the mediocre from the extraordinary. You will see remarkable results if you are willing to apply disciplined daily action in pursuit of your goals on a consistent basis. But we’ve all heard this before; there’s nothing new here.
When we look a bit deeper, we find that the rituals we develop in our daily lives are what keeps us ascending the stairwell to success. Allowing us to reach our full potential and produce at an elite level.
Here are 20 of the most powerful, life-changing quotes that will supercharge your focus. Help keep you focused on creating good habits, and give you that extra boost to create radical change in your life.
20 Quotes to Inspire Good Habits
1.”I have learned that champions aren’t just born; champions can be made when they embrace and commit to life-changing positive habits.”– Lewis Howes
2.”If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude“– Colin Powell
3. “First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you’re inspired or not“–Octavia Butler
4.”Habit is the intersection of knowledge (what to do), skill (how to do), and desire (want to do)“–Stephen R. Covey
5.”Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going“– Jim Rohn
6.”You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine“– John C. Maxwell
Check this Impactful 2 Hour Course on Boost your Productivity: Save your Time and Energy
7.”The second half of a man’s life is made up of nothing but the habits he has acquired during the first half“– Feodor Dostoevski
8.“The secret to permanently breaking any bad habit is to love something greater than the habit“– Bryant McGill
9.”Results can only change when we change our consistent actions and make them habits”– Billy Cox
10. “A habit cannot be tossed out the window; it must be coaxed down the stairs a step at a time.”– Mark Twain
7 Habits that will make you Smart
11. “You cannot change your future, but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”– A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
12.”Replacing just a few key negative habits with a few positive can easily be the difference between being mostly unhappy and being happy almost all of the time”– Tynan
Why Self Investment becomes your most valuable asset
13. “By simply breaking some of your more ingrained habits you will help dissolve away your suffering”–Vidyamala Burch
14. “Beginning today, make it a habit to count your blessings everyday”–Shadonna Richards, R.N
15. “To unlock and unleash your full potential, you should make a habit of daily goal setting and achieving for the rest of your life”– Brian Tracy
JOIN MY SKILLSHARE CLASS FROM HERE
16. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it”– Ralph Marston
17. “There are two types of habits: ones which comfort us, and ones which would be a comfort if we stopped.”– Catherine Pulsifer
18.”Success is hastened or delayed by one’s habits. It is not your passing inspirations or brilliant ideas so much as your everyday mental habits that control your life”— Paramahansa Yogananda
19.”Transformation is much more than using skills, resources and technology. It’s all about HABITS of mind”– Malcolm Gladwell
20.”Habits are safer than rules; you don’t have to watch them. And you don’t have to keep them either. They keep you”– Frank Hall Crane
Get this Free eBook immediately > You Are Worth It – A Guide To More Self-Esteem